18 Nominees list Of MDCEs for Volta Region leaked
Volta Region Municipal and District Chief Executives document has reportedly leaked.
The lists of eighteen (18) potential names of the persons nominated for the position of the Municipal and District Chief Executives (MDCEs) for various assemblies in the Volta Region for the second term of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has been displayed in the public domain.
The links of the names of the individuals had amidst wailing and weeping of many sympathizers, friends, loyalists and family members of the previous MDCEs who couldn't be nominated for the second term of President Akufo-Addo.
Tension is gradually brewing in the various constituencies with many sympathizers, friends, loyalists and family members of the family of the previous MDCEs who were not reappointed threatening to stage a massive demonstration over the leaked MDCEs report.
They were angry because they couldn't fathom why their favourites have not been recommended by the Dan Botwe Chaired Committee to the President to be re-nominated for the second term as MMDCEs.
Information is that, on the evening of Tuesday, September 14, 2021, there was in circulation, a purported detailed report of MDCEs Vetting Committee, which majority of the youths of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), chiefs and elders in some of the constituencies in the region didn't take lightly.
Most of them believe that the committee, through the appointing authority; President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo were biased in appointing persons to the position of the MMDCEs and many of them rejected the recommendations in the report of the Dan Botwe Chaired Committee.
Below is the list of the news MDCEs for the Volta Region
LIST OF MDCEs FOR VOLTA REGION
1. Kpando - Eric Legacy Fiah (MCE Nominated)
2. North Dayi - Edmund Attah Kudjoh (DCE Nominated)
3. Afadzato South - James Etornam Flolu (DCE Nominated)
4. Hohoe - George Kofi Boateng (MCE Nominated)
5. Akatsi North - Ofosu Simon Peter Kofi (DCE Nominated)
6. Akatsi South - Martin Kofitsey Nyahe (MCE Nominated)
7. Adaklu - Bright Nyatsikor (DCE Nominated)
8. Central Tongu - Raymond Abledu (DCE Nominated)
9. South Dayi - Kumfo Joy Delali (DCE Nominated)
10. Ketu North - Anthony Avorgbedor (MCE Nominated).
11. Anloga - Edward Kwadzo Eddah (DCE Nominated)
12. Ketu South - Elliot Edem Agbenorwu (MCE Nominated)
13. Keta - Benjamin Sena Dzameshie (MCE Nominated)
14. Agortime-Ziope - Perry Kwashie Nuwordu (DCE Nominated)
15. Ho West - Ernest Victor Apau (DCE Nominated)
16. Ho- Divine Richard Komla Bosson (MCE Nominated)
17. North Tongu - Shabanton Moses Kwesi Dutsrogbe (DCE Nominated)
18. South Tongu - Ahadzie Joseph (DCE Nominated)
Freeman Koryekpor Awlesu