Did I hear the Vice President Dr Bawumia Bawumia still campaigning on the strength of his Islam religion? Even as we know him to be a fake Muslim?
Islam is not practices by name but by deeds.
We were all this country when Bawumia during the 2016 election campaign promised to make Islam pronounced in the Jubilee House with him as the Vice President. What has happened.
Fast forward, Ghanaians in their own wisdom gave the NPP and Bawumia the benefit of the doubt, but what happened?
1. Bawumia supervised the hike of Hajj Fares from GHc11,900($3,500 in 2016 to GHc75,000($6,500) in 2023
2. Bawumia supervised over a situation where Muslim girls were persecuted and denied their constitutional rights of manifesting their religion in Wesley Girls High School
3. Bawumia supervised the shooting and killing of seven(7) able bodied young Muslim men without justice at Ahwia Nkwanta in the Ashanti region.
4. Bawumia supervised the killing of six(6) innocent Muslims in the 2020 elections in Techiman South.
5. Bawumia supervised the killing of three(3) young Muslims in Ejura in the Ashanti region without justice to the families of the deceased till date.
6. Bawumia supervised the collapse of Islamic Education Unit which Manager is whirling around without an office as we speak.
7. Bawumia promised to keep the Ministry of Zongo Affairs which he has sat quietly and supervised it's dissolution.
8. Bawumia supervised and contributed financially to the controversial Cathedral against Islamic tenets.
9. Bawumia recently made a declaration that, Jesus Christ was his lord and Saviour and that he would come back on earth and save us", contrary to the doctrine of Islam.
10. Bawumia was in this country when our Northern brothers in Garu were maltreated by the military and various degrees of irreversible injuries inflicted on them.
Dr Bawumia is a failure ab initio! If he has no credibility left, he shouldn't undeservedly burry himself in the cloak of Islam to deceive the people again. He has obviously exhausted all the lies he told our Muslim brothers and sisters, so he shouldn't come back and pretend to have Islam at heart. Muslims have seen him for who he is.
John Mahama, as narrated in the story of King Najashi of Abyssinia, is a friend to Islam who will always be fair and just to Muslims and promote their interest without discrimination. So Muslims will also treat him as the Holy Prophet Mohammed(SAW) treated king Najashi who was a Christian but won the heart of the prophet with his dedicated values of truth, justice and honesty to all manner of persons.
*At least, for;*
Building an ultra modern Hajj Village for Muslims...
Building the Tamale Airport for ease of Hajj Pilgrimage in the North...
Maintaining Hajj Fares at GHc11,900 in 2016...
Building the National Mosque in Kanda...
Providing scholarships to Muslim girls to pursue medicine in Cuba to become Doctors...
Donating two V8 vehicles to the National Chief Imam's of Ghana for ease of travels...
...we Muslims shall vote for John Mahama, as he exemplifies King Najashi, in whom the Holy Prophet had so much confidence.
I therefore wish to call on all Muslims to stand firm and not be swayed by the chicanery of religious politics.
Soon December 7th 2024 will be here. Let us all go out there and vote massively for John Mahama come December 2024 and contribute in "Building the Ghana we want".
The Ghana that will ensure a 24hour Economy for Jobs and prosperity.
The Ghana that ensures respect for all manner of persons, regardless of religious affiliation. Thank you.