Regional Minister impressed with road quality in Ahafo Region
The Ahafo Regional Minister Honourable George Boakye has stated that he was impressed with the quality of work being done by some road contractors in the Region.
The Ahafo Regional Minister, Honourable George Boakye, has stated that he was impressed with the quality of work being done by some road contractors in the Region.
He made this known when his road inspection tour took him to the Asunafo South District.
He inspected the progress of work on them;
2. Ntonso-1000Acre-Amadu Nkwanta
3. Sankore - Aboum - Naketey
4. Adwumakase - Mepom
5. Agyarekrom - Manhyia
6. Amankwakrom - Sikafremogya
7. Kukuom - Yankye
8. Kukuom - Dantano
Honourable George Boakye expressed satisfaction on the quality of work being done by two companies;
1. The New Modern World Company Limited, working on the Mim - Asukese and Mim Atronie roads.
2. Boadac Construction Company Limited, working on the first lot of the Noberkaw-Sankore road, the Minister was happy that very soon the contractor will put bitumen on the first six kilometres of the road.
Speaking to the media, Honourable George Boakye appealed to other contractors who are yet to resume work to do so whilst their plight is being worked on.
He underscored the numerous benefits the people will gain if the projects were completed as scheduled.
The Minister was accompanied by some senior staff of the Regional Coordinating Council, the District Chief Executive for the Asunafo South, the Regional Directors of feeder roads as well as the Ghana Highway Authority and some Regional and Constituency Executives of the New Patriotic Party.
The Next inspection tour shall be the turn of the Asutifi North and South Districts on Tuesday 8th June 2021.
Sulley Dramani, Ahafo Region