Fire consumes house at the Lamashegu

The fire has consumed dozens of belongings at Lamashegu in the Northern Region.

Fire consumes house at the Lamashegu
Burnt house

A fire has gutted a full house in Lamashegu a suburb of Tamale.

The incident happened around 4 am on Saturday, February 20, 2021.

The fire destroyed two rooms and five stores and according to some residents of the house, they were sleeping when they heard noise from animals and rushed out to find out the reason.

They narrated that after witnessing the incident, they had to jump through windows to save their lives adding that the Ghana National Fire Service came to their rescue after the fire had gutted all their belongings.

A widow told SoireeNews that the fire has consumed her huge amount of money and dozens of cloth.

Stephen Amoah, Tamale Correspondent